Happy first day of fall! I am so ready for the weather to finally begin cooling down! Fall is my favorite season for many reasons…scarves, hot chocolate, apple flavored everything, scarves, cooler weather, have I mentioned scarves yet? 😉
This fall will be my son’s second time experiencing the season (although last year he was pretty little still). There are so many things that I am so excited for him to experience this fall. So, I thought it would be fun to share some things that are on our fall bucket list for this year!
So, here it is!
- Do a fall photo shoot (we actually already did this…some of the photos are in this post! 😉 )
- Jump in a pile of leaves
- Visit our local pumpkin patch and do a photo shoot there, of course
- Make caramel apples
- Go on a hay ride
- Go apple picking
- Drink apple cider
- Have a family movie night
- Decorate a pumpkin (great alternative to carving them for little ones)
- Do a craft involving leaves
- Make a pie (he loves to help me bake! He helps pour the ingredients into the bowl, and mix them!)
- Go to the zoo (we’ve been wanting to go for a while but its been too hot!)
- Crunch leaves underfoot (you know this is so fun!)
I am so excited to do these things with my little guy this year! Here are a few other things on my list!
- Wear scarves!
- Decorate the house for fall
- Do a fall DIY craft I have on Pinterest
- Make my son a scarf and slouchy beanie (I’ve been loving sewing lately!)
- Drink lots of hot chocolate
- Cozy up on the couch and read a book
- Master a crockpot chili recipe
- Cuddle on the couch with my hubby with lots of blankets while watching movies
- Bake more often (breads, pies, cookies) and then share them since I’m the only one who will eat them 😉
What about you? What are you looking forward to this fall? Share them with me in the comments below!